Thursday, February 24, 2011

I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch

if I were held against my will with Babydoll and her team, I will plan for a complete and well-organized escape plan to make sure my escape is only success and can not fail.
I will be :
  • Research the place in the internet
  • Drawing a map
  • Check for the all escape points
  • Equip with all the power and weapon i have
  • Construct robot or machine if neccessary
  • Implement what i need in order to escape
In my opinion, proper planning is essential for everything even to escape. Let check out the movie yourself in the cinema and see how they actually escape form the Babydoll's team.


Movie : Sucker Punch
Genre : Action / Fantasy
General  Release Date : 24th March 2011 ( Thursday )
Cast : Emily Browning, Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish, Jamie Chung, Jena Malone, Carla Gugino, Jon Hamm, Scott Glenn
Director : Zack Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment