Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beastly


           If I were a Beast given ONE chance to prove that I am worthy to be human again, I would fall in love and marry with the prettiest women in the world, I would love my parents, family and friends very much, I would appreciate the life that given to me, I would use my energy to help everyone in the world, I would help the ugly people to become pretty again, I would use the advantage of my looks to do good things to the world.

         However, as a human we must appreciate our life that given by the god. We should love and care about our parent, family and friends. We would not stop offering help and love to the people around the world if it is affordable. Please cherish everything in your life and live happily so you are worth to become a human in this world.



Movie : Beastly
Genre : Fantasy / Romance
General  Release Date : 4th March 2011 ( Friday )
Cast : Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, Vanessa Hudgens, Neil Patrick Harris, Lisa Gay Hamilton
Director : Daniel Barnz 

Please check out the trailer HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment