Thursday, January 6, 2011

If I Were the Green Hornet

Green Hornet

The Grean Hornet in 3D is coming to Malaysia cinema on 27th Jan 2011 with the casting from Jay Chou, Seth Rogen, Christoph Waltz and Cameron Diaz. Don't miss the chance to catch this movie in the Cinema. This is the first movie Jay Chou are acting in the Hollywood with the foreign actors. You will be interested to see how good is Jay Chou acting and speaking English. Let find out yourself in the movie.

However, Jay Chou is a Hero in this movie where he will be a green mask hornet to stop the crime and help people. If i were the Green hornet, i wish i will have an incredible power which include strong power, able to fly and immune body where I can fight with all the bad guys. I will try my best to be on the crime spot to stop them before they can do it. I hope i can use the power i have to help those innocent people and stop the crime. One of the way that i would like to try is to have a very serious penalty to those people that doing all source of crime. 
 
I will let all the citizen to have an automatic watch where they can just press a button to report to me the crime location and i will be reach the spot in the faster speed to stop the crime. Thanks for listen to my own dreaming as a green hornet.

No comments:

Post a Comment